The following individuals have work experience with Cox Architecture, and we invite you to contact any client with whom we have worked.
– Rev. Ken Irvin, Pastor First Christian Church
– Mr. Andrew Alford, Southwest Mississippi Community College
– Mayor Whitney Rawlings, City of McComb City
– Mr. Daniel Calcote, PikeCounty Board of Supervisors
– Dr. Steve Bishop, Southwest MS Community College
– Rev. Rick Kennedy, New Heights Baptist Church
– Mr. William Parish, Centenary Methodist Church
– Mr. Tommy Sasser, Calvary Baptist Church
– Dr. Bill Gunnell, (formerly) South Pike Schools
– Dr. Ben Cox, Brookhaven School District
– Mr. Jeffrey S. Adams, McComb Housing Authority
– Mr. Tillmon Bishop, Lincoln County Board of Supervisors
Contact information can be provided upon request.