other

Cox Architecture Offices

Built in the 1920’s to house South Central Bell Telephone company, this building was renovated in 1988 as the office of Watkins & Cox, Architects. Utilizing a mixture of new and existing materials and an artful use of primary colors, the office emanates a feeling of ordered exuberance. Featured elements are a red metal clad entry wall, a glass-enclosed board room, a private patio and working spaces that function efficiently without being tedious.